Thursday, April 28, 2005

Turn your dead into cow feed...

Given that I feel like I'm coming down with a late April version of THE DEATH COLD (which I thought I'd avoided this year), it's rather timely that I see this news item on vertical burial plots.

They're in Australia, mind you. Does that mean you're really being buried on your head? :P

Part of me thinks that this makes perfect sense as it is rather environmentally sound. It'd also be neat if the gasses released during decomposition were to ignite, turning these vertical 'coffins' into hidden corpse missile launchers.

Then there's the part of me that hopes that when I'm buried, it'll be in a teak coffin with a solid gold mausoleum spanning 4 city blocks and loudspeakers chanting my magnificence to all passersby.

Oh, me so humble...

---
What I'm Reading: Another stack of comic books, er, graphic novels. Brain can't focus on normal text. Needs fancy pictures.
What I'm Playing: Jade Empire (woo!), doing a recreation of my real-life bank account with my savings in WoW.
What I'm Watching: Spiderman 2, some other cheesy movies.

No comments: