Thursday, April 14, 2005

This Week In Gamesville.

There's not too much excitement around the ol' Casa Del Wagero. I am loving Splinter Cell 3, I just got Jade Empire yesterday (a day earlier than it was scheduled to be released) and today I picked up a new Logitech wireless Xbox controller since my S-Controller isn't working very well.

The left analogue stick keeps drifting even when I'm not touching it, so there's not much I can do. It's kind of annoying when you're trying to sneak up on someone or stand still and suddenly you start creeping in a totally different direction than you want to, even though you're not touching the joystick.

Ah well. This new controller looks pretty sweet and it has no cords for Garrett to yank on.

Well, I'm off to try some Jade Empire out. It's a gorgeous game so far and the combat is neat. I purposefully tried to avoid reading too much about the game aside from the initial premise of it and I'm glad. I'm learning how it works from the game as opposed to the myriad of articles published about it and it's rather refreshing.

Oh, and Guboo the Gnome in WoW just hit level 35 today. 5 more levels and I get a funky mount! No more using stubby legs to run hither and yon.

---
What I'm Reading: Wyrmhole and the huge stack of Graphic Novels I got from the library
What I'm Playing: WoW, SC3 and Jade Empire
What I'm Watching: Broken Saints: The Complete Collection DVD

No comments: