Saturday, April 23, 2005

CORPSE BRIDE!!!

I now have a movie that I'm looking forward to more than Episode 3.

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. It looks like a good old fashioned Tim Burton movie (unlike the glut of remakes he's been doing of late) and it's stop motion, a la The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Check out the trailer.

Speaking of all things Burtonesque, Pyschonauts is awesome but man, is it weird. It's like they took the aesthetics of Nightmare Before Christmas and turned it up to 11. And I just did the tutorial level. Awesome game though.

---
What I'm Reading: Wyrmhole
What I'm Playing: Psychonauts, Jade Empire, WoW
What I'm Watching: The rain drip down into my basement right next to the fuse box. Gotta love this rickety old house.

No comments: