Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stupid Driving Adventures

I ventured out into the lovely sleety storm that has been buffetting our area for the last day. It wasn't actually THAT bad, but my windshield wipers seem to insist on keeping the passenger side of the windshield spotless and the driver side smeared. Sigh.

I went out to Guelph to pick up my Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Collector's Edition, which of course came in a day after everyone else's copies. Sigh. I was really surprised with how insanely busy the mall was. You'd think people would stay home on a horrible day and just hibernate. I was only going there because I had a call... the rest of these people were there to pleasure-shop. Strange.

Ah well. The rest of the day was nice. Everyone here slept in till after noon and we had a delicious roast beef dinner with apple crisp. Mmm...

Garrett is continuing his demolition of the living room and kitchen. I'm going to turn around one of these days and a wall will be down.

And my grandpa is recovering from surgery after he broke his hip the other day. Hopefully he'll recover fully and be up and about soon!

---
What I'm Reading: Darkness That Comes Before
What I'm Playing: WoW, Brothers In Arms, Splinter Cell 3
What I'm Watching: Nothing, really. Lots of sleet and guck.

No comments: