Friday, April 08, 2005

First Lucas Destroys Star Wars, Now This!

I saw a link on PVP today that just said, "Get A Gun And Shoot Me In The Head."

So I clicked it and found that it linked to a story about how another venerable childhood icon is getting made over.

First they make Polkaroo speak in intellible sentences, then they release the bane of my existence, Elmo, on the world and now they're making Cookie Monster eat less cookies!

When will the madness stop?! Are they going to have a storyline about Big Bird dealing with his Avian Flu infection? A storyline about poachers hunting the Snuffalupagus? Will they kill off the beloved Mr. Hooper? "What's next?" I ask!

Then I ask, "What should I have for lunch?"

Then I go have a sandwich.

Man, I need to go for a walk today...

No comments: