Friday, April 08, 2005

The highlight of my week

At our small group meeting last night we started things off by talking about the high point of our week. It wasn't till I was driving home that I realized I'd given the wrong thing as my high point!

Yesterday I was filling out paperwork at the dealership to buy out my Saturn as my lease is running out in about a month. I was filling in the bits about how much I make, where I work, etc. when I got to the part where I had to fill in the phone number for work.

I stared at the sheet of paper and drew a complete blank. I knew it was 905 something something something, but for the life of me I couldn't recall it!

That was the best thing to happen to me all week. I have officially been on leave long enough to forget the phone number for work. Hooray!

Thankfully I had a business card buried deep in the depths of my wallet so I was able to write down the number for the home, but it still brought a smile to my face.

---
What I'm Reading: Wyrmhole
What I'm Playing: WoW
What I'm Watching: The character I hoped would be the one to die actually be the one to die on Lost.

No comments: