Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Where's my crown?

I forgot to mention it yesterday, so here ya go.

HAPPY WINTER-EEN-MAS EVERYONE!

Yup, it's that time of year again when gamers around the globe can celebrate a week of video(and board/card/pen'n'paper) game frivolity!

It looks like I'm having a little Winter-een-mas celebration this weekend at my place. If anyone wants to come by, you're more than welcome, but let us know first! I know Julie is hoping to run and hide for the duration of the day on Saturday, but maybe she'll get sucked into the madness for just one day.

Now I must get back to my book/DVD reading/watching.

---
What I'm Reading: Apocalypse Array (must... finish... tonight...)
What I'm Playing: Resident Evil 4 (but I'm stuck), Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (stuck there as well), Mercenaries (not stuck in that one!)
What I'm Watching: Season 2 of Stargate: SG-1

No comments: