Sunday, January 02, 2005

Mmm... Anniversary

So today is Julie & my 6th anniversary. This is my new favourite anniversary, because it's the CANDY anniversary!

We didn't really do much today as it was:

a) Sunday right after New Year's,

b) Absolutely miserable outside (everything had an inch or so of ice this morning and the weather got yuckier, though warmer, from there on) and

c) We were both exhausted all day.

Julie slogged through the last 30 pages of the 'last' Left Behind book which caused her to lapse into a coma that lasted at least 2 hours. I was doing the best I could to stay awake this afternoon and barely succeeding.

Garrett decided that he'd make up for it by being about as hyperactive as possible. He did nap this afternoon, but I think he's been up since about 3-4pm and is still making raspberry noises and squeals from his crib...

We've got some money from Christmas that we're going to use soon (I hope) to go out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary, but today wasn't the day to do it. Thanks to everyone who sent us an anniversary card, virtual or otherwise!

No comments: