Monday, January 31, 2005

INSOMNIA!

GAH! I can't sleep.

I'm in that lovely state of being too tired to really do anything, but wide awake when my head hits the pillow. I'd just go play a game or something but my manual dexterity is long gone. I guess I'll go try to read my book some more. I'm sure I'll get to a good part right when I lapse into unconciousness.

Thankfully tomorrow is a pyjama day for Garrett & I, what with Julie taking my car in to get the oil changed. Granted, I doubt Garrett will sleep in any later for it. Sigh.

Don't forget to remind me to post something about the Wintereenmas celebrations held here on the weekend. Fun times.

---
What I'm Reading: Sims 2, Resident Evil 4
What I'm Playing: Across The Nightingale Floor
What I'm Watching: My monitor fade in and out. The ceiling tiles pulsate as a wormhole opens up in the roof. Other things stranger than that, most likely.

No comments: