Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve.

(I wonder if they ended up finding anyone to work the overnight at work... that was the one loose end I had left when I went on leave. Oh well. I'll stop thinking about work now :)

Speaking of New Year's Eve, we didn't really do much. We watched The Year Of The Farce (which is becoming a yearly tradition), made some homemade pizzas for supper and then I had to perform the yearly tradition of waking Julie up 5 minutes before midnight. I swear, she can't stay up past 10:30 most nights!

Yeah. Low-key was the name of the game last night. After midnight, Julie went to bed and I played KOTOR 2 till I fell asleep on the couch... again... I'm still getting over this cold, so I'm having a hard time staying up past midnight myself.

Today we're going to do some tidying up around here. Put away all the Christmas stuff, try to spiffy the place up a bit, the usual.

I still haven't had the 'I'm not working anymore' sensation kick in. I'm pretty sure I'll feel it when Julie goes back to work. Right now it still feels more like I'm on vacation, but not for long!

Well, time to give Garrett his weekly bath :)

No comments: