Thursday, January 20, 2005

How to screw up a kid.

Speaking of books, I was at the library with Garrett yesterday and we were picking out some books for him to read. We had been reading the first Lemony Snicket book together before he had his afternoon naps, but alas, we weren't able to get through it fast enough and it's on hold. Oh well.

That said, we were looking for books and I came across a very odd one.

It was called: Teeth Are Not For Biting.

Um. I beg to differ. I have a really hard time eating without biting my food.

Yeah, I know it's supposed to be a sweeping epic about why you shouldn't chomp on other kids with your new bicuspids, but could they have at least come up with a better title?

I mean, something like "OUCH! DON'T BITE ME!" or "MOM! THERE'S A MOLAR IN MY ARM!" would get the point across without obviating the entire raison d'etre of teeth.

No comments: