Tuesday, January 11, 2005

OH HAPPY DAY!

Amazingly, in a confluence of natural and man-made events not likely to be seen for at least a fortnight, the Electronics Boutique in Guelph actually had the nice skinny PS2's in stock!

So I took Garrett out for a road-trip and picked up a PS2 (finally). Now Julie doesn't have to listen to me prattle on about it anymore.

I chatted with the guy working the counter as he has a baby on the way in about a month. Garrett just flirted with the ladies that came into the store. One couple came in and after Garrett made googly eyes at the lady for a bit, she had to drag her boyfriend/husband out because she said if she stayed there much longer she was going to want to have a baby :)

I tell you, I should rent Garrett out. He's a great way to meet women.

No comments: