Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Multiple Intelligences

I just did the Multiple Intelligence quiz (thanks Jenn) and here are my results.

Not only am I the God King of the Nerds, I also am quite the linguist.

The Seven Intelligence Areas

Linguistic: 12

Logical-Mathematical: 10

Spatial: 11

Bodily-Kinesthetic: 7

Musical: 11

Interpersonal: 5

Intrapersonal: 10

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Linguistic - the ability to use language to describe events, to build trust and rapport, to develop logical arguments and use rhetoric, or to be expressive and metaphoric. Possible vocations that use linguistic intelligence include journalism, administrator, contractor, salesperson, clergy, counselors, lawyers, professor, philosopher, playwright, poet, advertising copywriter and novelist.

---
What I'm Reading: the speed of dark (still! yeesh!)
What I'm Playing: Resident Evil 4, GTA: San Andreas
What I'm Watching: Lost, Mythbusters, The Daily Show

No comments: