Sunday, January 09, 2005

24 Starts Tonight!

The former highlight of my TV viewing (which has been supplanted by Lost), 24, is starting Season 4 tonight. The great thing is that they're doing 2 hours tonight and 2 hours tomorrow night before going to the regular time of 9pm on Mondays. That means I'll already have 4 hours done by tomorrow night.

It looks like this will be a good year for the show as they can sort of start fresh and not have as many of the same storylines and characters that they've been dealing with for the last 3 seasons. I have enjoyed the last few years worth, but I think they were exhausting as much of the material from the first year as they could. Last season they ended up killing off about 90% of the cast that had been around since first season, so I'm interested to see what kind of group is going to be around at the CTU this year.

Not only that, but Jack isn't working for CTU anymore, so that should be neat.

No comments: