Wednesday, May 18, 2005

T-Minus 4.5 Hours and Counting

Well, it's a little less than 5 hours till Episode 3 starts! Woo!

I'll be heading out to Guelph after Lost and hopefully there won't be as many Star Wars nerds out there as there are in Toronto. We've got our tickets though, so we'll be getting in regardless.

I'm really stoked about this movie. From the reviews I've heard or read, it's the movie we Star Wars nerds had wanted from the beginning of the Prequels. The shots I've seen on Daily Planet look rather cool as well.

I'll probably write a review of it either tonight when I get home or tomorrow sometime. I've been resting up today (I even had a nap in the afternoon) and I think Tony & I will be wide awake for the show.

Woo!

Speaking of Tony, when he arrived in Acton yesterday he made the startling confession that he hadn't seen Episode 2 yet. Yeesh! He'd seen the first half hour or so, but that was it. Thankfully that gave us an excuse to watch it last night.

---
What I'm Reading: Whittling down my stack of Graphic Novels, trying to decide what novel to read
What I'm Playing: Watch Tony play my Xbox
What I'm Watching: Episode 3 stuff, Lost

No comments: