Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stupid CTV

I swear that whoever does the programming at CTV needs their head examined.

I was reading the latest TV Guide yesterday and it turns out that there's going to be a two hour season finale of Lost in 2 weeks. "Woo!" says I.

Then the little blurb about the finale says that the biggest surprise? CTV isn't going to run it because the season finale of American Idol is running concurrently.

Unfortunately CTV doesn't have their schedule up for the week after next, but we'd better be able to get ABC that day (our Cable is about as reliable as an antenna some days).

Worst case scenario, we download the finale. Lost is one of the few shows that Julie & I actually watch together though, so it'd be a shame to miss it because it's pre-empted.

CTV needs to get a second station a la Global and CH. They keep buying rights to shows that end up disappearing halfway through the season *cough* Scrubs *cough* and then they never air the rest of the eps. Sure, we can sometimes find the American station that's carrying it... sometimes. Downloading eps is ok for me, but not everyone does that.

Stupid CTV.

---
What I'm Reading: Artemis Fowl blah blah blah
What I'm Playing: Splinter Cell 3, Guild Wars, Go For A Walk 2005
What I'm Watching: The Dead Zone, 24

No comments: