Monday, May 09, 2005

GarBAGE sales...

This week's (last week's?) Strongbad E-mail about garage sales is hilarious.

I want to have one just to haggle with people now. That, and I want to see if anyone comes by that fits the 3 different stereotypes in that e-mail.

Now for something completely different...

What on earth is the point of this comic?

Not only do I have no idea what TV show he's referring to, I don't get the punchline either. Maybe it's just the monday morning brain not firing on all cylinders or I'm just tired from the vast amounts of sunshine, fresh air and human social interaction that I got this weekend. It's sad when I have a whole weekend go by and only spend about an hour playing videogames. Very sad indeed...

---
What I'm Reading: The Guild Wars manual
What I'm Playing: Guild Wars, Splinter Cell 3
What I'm Watching: Neverwhere Miniseries (thank you library for having good DVD sets!)

No comments: