Monday, May 09, 2005

Get what? Get Games!

This is going to save my bank account, if nothing else.

Getgames.ca

It's essentially Gamefly but it's based out of St. Catherines and is targetting the Canuck gamer market. $28/month after taxes to have 2 games out a time for as long as you want. This is nice for me since I can try out a lot of the games like Lego Star Wars or Forza that I'd likely go out, pay full price for and then end up trading in for peanuts at EB later on.

Granted, I'll still pick up certain titles that I'll want for my collection (ie. Final Fantasy XII, etc.) but games that I just have a passing interest in will no longer bankrupt me.

I'm going to at least try the 2 week free trial and see how it works out. Woo!

---
What I'm Reading: Guild Wars manual, Artemis Fowl & The Arctic Incident
What I'm Playing: Guild Wars. Oh, sweet Guild Wars. It's finally become the game I hear everyone raving about.
What I'm Watching: Neverwhere: The BBC Series on DVD

No comments: