Friday, June 11, 2004

Now my child won't have to eat off the floor

Today at work we had a 'staff appreciation' day. I figured that my manager just wanted to be nice and let us all get out of the house for a staff meeting, so we all went over to Boston Pizza for our staff meeting and some lunch.

Well, it turns out that it was all a ruse. They were having a little party for myself and for one of my coworkers who is adopting a little girl. I was actually surprised, and I'm usually pretty good at picking up on these kind of things.

Anyway, we got a highchair which was quite nice. Granted, it'll be some time till we actually get to use it, but by that time I'll be able to install the proper modifications to it so it'll be more like this than just any old highchair :)


Highchair Before Modification


Highchair After Modification

No comments: