Saturday, June 19, 2004

Me so tired

Ok. I'm achey today.

I had to help James' mom move... AGAIN! I swear, I've moved that woman more times than I've moved myself!!

But it was all good. We had a good crew going and thankfully she was moving from the bowels of Port Credit to a lovely horse farm out Caledon way. This meant that I actually knew where I was going when we got out there and I wasn't too far from home either.

I did have FAR too much coffee today though... but I have to say, the new Strawberry Fritters at Tim Hortons are quite yummy!

Thankfully I just have to entertain some friends from out of town tonight and then flip burgers at the church BBQ tomorrow and put my feet up. Woohoo!

Which is a good thing, since all the aches and pains I didn't feel all day while moving have started to encroach upon me! AAAH!

No comments: