Saturday, June 12, 2004

Mongolian Fill

We went out tonight to my grandparents' 55th wedding anniversary and had dinner at the Mongolian Grill in Cambridge.

Holy cow, I'm so stuffed.

I love the place. It's essentially a buffet-style stir-fry emporium, but they have about 20 different sauces (6 of them incredibly spicey, yum!), 5 kinds of meat, 3 kinds of seafood, some veggies, 4-5 kinds of noodles and LOTS OF TOFU!

You put them all together in a bowl and take them up to the grill and they slap it down and fry it up for you right there. And I tell you, its so good and filling and it was only $15 each for the all-you-can-inhale feast.

I'm definately going there again sometime.

It was also nice because we saw our cousins and my brothers and my little nephew, who is now the proud owner of a stuffed cellular phone and has a huge head. He's a cutie though, and so well behaved it is scary. He just sat there and grinned at everyone, which is pretty good for a 3-month old in a loud restaurant.

No comments: