Friday, June 04, 2004

It's somehow more real now...

On Wednesday night after work, Julie & I set up our 'travel system' aka The Stroller Of Doom. It's neat. It's a very modular contraption that has all sorts of funky settings and latches and so forth. I just like how you can pop the little baby seat out of the car and latch it into the stroller and vice versa.

Having the stroller put together has really made me realize just how close the little Spiglet is to coming though. That, and the hospital tour on Tuesday and the Labour & Birth class we went to last night.

I'm kind of torn though. One minute I am almost hoping Julie's going to tell me she's gone into labour so we can go zooming down to the hospital and I can see the little goober.

The next I'm hoping Julie's 3 weeks late since there is still some work to do on the nursery and I am not sure if I'm ready for parenthood.

Then I settle down to my usual feelings which lie somewhere inbetween.

No comments: