Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I hope Bambi knows the 30-man code.

As I was driving home from work tonight I almost creamed a fawn just outside of Limehouse. Thankfully it had been looking my way so I was able to see its eyes glowing at a distance, which caused me to slow down a bit. Then there's the fact that it was on the far side of the road from me, so it had a chance to get back from me in time.

It was pretty brave though. I was pretty much 2-3 feet from it when it finally turned around and ran off into the woods instead of bolting across the road. I was kind of surprised myself to see it, since that was the first time I've actually seen a deer on that stretch of road. It was a very pretty deer though and probably not very old as it wasn't too big.

[Speaking of the 30-man code, what is it and what game is it from?]

No comments: