Wednesday, June 09, 2004

More Geeky Game News

I just finished Summoner 2 on the PS2 about 10 minutes ago. Clocked in at around 25-26 hours, not including several restarts when I'd be killed, so I bet all told it took me about 30 hours to finish.

I really enjoyed the game though. I like the Summoner game universe and this took a lot of concepts from the first one and really fleshed them out. And it had two of the funniest movies in a game that I've seen in quite some time.

Now I'm going to go watch Pitch Black to get ready for the Chronicles of Riddick movie that opens on Friday (woo!). I'm also really enjoying the Riddick game, but I'm so stuck in it right now it's not funny. If you're going to try to break out of a maximum security space jail, it's not a good idea to get the guards mad when you can't even pick up a gun without being electrocuted. Just keep that in mind...

No comments: