Thursday, June 10, 2004

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

AAAH!

For the last 3 days I've had that stupid song from the coffee creamer commercial running through my head and it just won't go away! I've tried singing it out loud, I've even sang it to Julie (shudder) and it still is in there! I hate earworms!

It's the bastardized version of the 'Say A Little Prayer' song, only instead of putting on make-up it's about reaching for a smiley face cup in the morning. (Just click on the Wayne Brady link to experience it for yourself).

IT WON'T GO AWAY!

I was up till after 6am today with it running through my head and all I could do was stare at the ceiling and slowly go crazy (well, crazier, I guess)...

Help!

I just found this link from another poor sap's blog, also suffering from an attack of the earworm.

No comments: