Sunday, June 27, 2004

Enough about babies!

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be PLENTY more baby stuff coming.

However, I've been derelict in my duties to talk about the games I've been playing lately.

Last week Julie let me pick up the Transformers game for the PS2. Let me tell you, it's VERY cool. The game itself is a lot of fun, there are lots of cool things that are a throwback to the old Generation 1 Transformers and it even has those old PSA's from the end of the Transformers episodes where they'd tell kids why it's bad to run away or not wear a lifejacket :)

Since I seem to be in nostalgia mode, likely due to Garrett arriving and me wanting to reconnect to my own childhood (yeah, I know it's not a stretch for me), I was pleasantly surprised to see that when we arrived home from the hospital I had a package from Amazon waiting for me.

What was in it? Why, the Megaman Anniversary Collection for the PS2. WOO! Megaman 2 is one of my favourite old-school games, so last night when I was hanging out with Garrett and trying to let Julie get some sleep, I fired it up and of course, no sooner had I beaten Metal Man, Garrett started to fuss, so that's why we ended up watching Star Wars instead since he seemed to enjoy that :)

Anyway, I'm off to shower as I still haven't had a chance to clean up since we went to the hospital. I think Garrett's had more baths than I have...

No comments: