Saturday, June 19, 2004

Harry, meet Spike

I just found out today that supposedly they're optioning the Harry Dresden books (one of my favourite recent books series) to be a TV show/movie.

And the kicker is that there is a strong push to get James Marsters, aka Spike from Buffy & Angel, to play Harry Dresden. Woo!

I think he'd be perfect. I guess he's already had some experience playing him, as he's read the books for the audiobook versions. Heck, Jim Butcher, the author, thinks that he'd just be perfect for the role and put an open letter out to fans to try to push for this as it would be the chance for a show to have a strong fan presence even before it airs!

Granted, I think that that link might now be a little old as I believe it was dated last October, but still, can't hurt to try.

No comments: