Thursday, March 10, 2005

Stupid Blogger

Grr... I had a post up this morning but I think Blogger ate it. Here's a general wrap-up of the posts eaten by Blogger today.

HUMAN NEWS
I just got word today that my grandpa is in the hospital under observation for chest pains. Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I was apologizing earlier for not updating for the last couple days because I was still recovering from my karate lesson on Tuesday. I'm actually very glad I couldn't go on Wednesday because I was still sore today. Thankfully I'm pretty much mended now so I'll be ready for next week. *shudder*

Garrett has been getting up at 6:30 or so each morning this week. For some reason I'm falling asleep while playing World of Warcraft each night at midnight. I wonder if the two phenomena are related...

Garrett has also been falling asleep either sitting up or standing up in his crib. It's funny because he really wants to stand/sit... only problem is that he keeps bonking his head when he nods off and gravity takes over.

Pictures from the weekend have been uploaded to my computer and should make their way to the internet by sometime mid-solstice. Hopefully tomorrow.

I'm trying to finish the book, "Grass For His Pillow" as you may have noticed from my little 'What I'm Reading' bits. I have read about 8 graphic novels since I started the book and I'm THIS close to finishing it... I just haven't spent as much time reading this week as I'd like. At least, not reading novels.

GAME NEWS

Just got Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich. Should be a hoot to play.

90% done Jak 3. I'm going to go see if I can knock off the last 10% right now. I'll post a double review/summation of Jak 2 & 3 once I get Jak 3 finished.

World of Warcraft is still a hoot to play, 1 month in. It's awesome to solo and hooking up with Tony to go hunting with our warlocks is a lot of fun.

I think that's about it. I'm going to go beat Jak 3 now.
---
What I'm Reading: Grass For His Pillow (50 freakin' pages left!)
What I'm Playing: Jak 3, FFvsT3R, WoW
What I'm Watching: Blogger eat yet another post

No comments: