Friday, March 18, 2005

New Phones

I picked up a new pair of headphones today since mine had finally died and gone to headphone heaven. The old ones were great, but I've had them for at least 5 years, if not longer. The pleather on the headphones themselves was gone, the head strap thingy was cracked, stiff and twisted beyond recognition and the wires connecting to the computer were frayed from my running over them multiple times. The final straw was finding the plastic on left earphone cracked on Sunday. It felt wierd when I wore them and so I looked closely and saw that the plastic had cracked and was on its way to snapping completely. I duct taped them up, but they were still broken and just felt wierd.

So I picked up a pair of Mirai Open Air headphones at Best Buy today for $39 and they're dreamy.

I'm off to try them out!

No comments: