Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lost Trivia

Here's a question for those loyal viewers of Lost out there who watched tonight's episode.

When Boone is talking on the radio and says that they are the survivors of Oceanic Air Flight 315 (or whatever), what does the guy say just before the plane tips? I watched it a couple times and couldn't make out anything more than "... Oceanic Air Flight 315..." He does say something else, and his voice sounds surprised. I'm curious as to whether he says something like, "We didn't there were any survivors of Oceanic Air Flight 315!" or if he says, "There is no such flight as Oceanic Air Flight 315."

You guys found Hurley in Jin's TV. Find out what this guy said!

Speaking of Lost, does anyone out there have The Office DVD's? Mine, to be precise? I have my Christmas special, but I don't have my Series 1 & 2 discs and it's starting to bug me. By the way, don't bother watching the US version of The Office. It's not bad, it's just pointless. It's missing the little touches that make the UK version so cringe-inducing.

---
What I'm Reading: The Darkness That Comes Before
What I'm Playing: WoW, Minish Cap, God of War
What I'm Watching: Lost, Sky Captain and the World Of Tomorrow!

No comments: