Friday, March 25, 2005

Home for Easter

Well, we're heading to Sarnia first thing tomorrow morning till probably first thing Monday morning or possibly late Sunday night.

I've actually got a few things to put up on the blog, but it's after 1am and I have to drive in the morning so I'll just wait till I get to Corunna.

We had a LOT of time to kill tonight between Garrett's 9-month check-up and our small group pot-luck dinner, so we decided to spend half of our gift cards at the mall. I got a couple silly t-shirts from Old Navy but they're too small so I'm going to have to exchange them. I also got a really cool Darth Vader action figure from Revenge Of The Sith. I think I might just leave this guy in the packaging, but only because it's so cool.

Anyway, more to come either tomorrow or Saturday.

Happy Easter!

---
What I'm Reading: Codex (must finish dull books)
What I'm Playing: God of War, WoW, Not much else.
What I'm Watching: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Vol. 1, The Incredibles Bonus Features

No comments: