Saturday, March 26, 2005

Star Wars, Nothing But Star Wars...

Don't ask me why, but I've been on a bit of a Star Wars kick of late.

I just recently finished Republic Commando, which gave me hope for Episode 3. Then this past week I picked up The Clone Wars: Vol. 1 DVD which is a very cool and very stylish version of the events that happen between Episode 2 and Episode 3. I also got the original trilogy box set since it was $10 off the set if I got it with the Clone Wars DVD. Sigh.

Then I got that Darth Vader figure on Thursday and today while I was out and about with Dave, I ended up getting the General Grievous figure based on the Clone Wars Animated series. I really like the animated series figures moreso than the actual movie ones. The Obi Wan looked really sharp, and the others were pretty cool. It's a good thing I locked my debit card away or I'd have a veritable passel of toys to lug home.

I was reading that little blurb about Grievous and it seems that, according to Joe Schmoe who runs the site, that Grievous is actually a reconstructed Darth Maul... hmm... curiouser and curiouser...

---
What I'm Reading: Artimus Fowl
What I'm Playing: God of War, Internet Backgammon (I'm pretending it's WoW)
What I'm Watching: Robots, Tech TV

No comments: