Saturday, March 19, 2005

Best Birthday

I just got home from what has probably been one of the better birthdays I've had in a few years. Last year I was beat from working at the camp for the week prior, though I did get to go down and visit Mason at 5 days old, so it wasn't all bad.

This year was perfect though. Not only am I much less stressed what with not having to worry about work stuff these days, it was just a relaxing Saturday. We dropped Garrett off at Julie's cousin Rachael's house and he got to charm a different bunch of folks while Dan, Matt, Julie & I stuffed ourselves at Mongolian Grill.

Mmm... soooo good... I'm still full. We topped it off with a yummy brownie cheesecake from MacMillan's (and we still have two pieces left.. woo!)

Garrett spent some of his hard earned college fund on a nice card and some gummie worms too. They've been put to good use.

So wraps up my 29th spin around the sun (do the math... it's like the Millenium). At least I don't feel as old as James yet... that's a good sign :) Time to finish off the day with a bit of WoW and a snooze. Too bad I have to get up early to work the multimedia stuff at church tomorrow morning :(

Thanks to everyone who posted condolences, er, congratulations below. Much appreciated. I got the funniest e-card from Grant & Suzie as well... Way too goofy.

No comments: