Sunday, March 06, 2005

Kill Me Now!

So yesterday we drove down to visit Grant and Suzie for Mason's birthday party and about halfway there (coincidentally after my second coffee) I started to feel really sick. I have been feeling ill ever since then and the 3 hour car ride each way hasn't helped. Thankfully the blizzard that greeted us when we got up today at Grant's place was more or less over by the time we finished breakfast and were on the highway home.

I still feel like crap though. I thought maybe it was just that Kingston had a physiological effect on me much like Kitchener does, as I was feeling pretty good by the time we were back in Toronto. Alas, I've got the cold sweats and general queasiness again now that we're home. Bleh.

We did have a good time, illness aside. The babies had a lot of fun, we got to watch some slides of myself and Dave as a baby (and they weren't on Powerpoint!) and Grant & I had a good long chat about the nature of good and evil and binge drinking and Benny Hinn late into the night :)

I'm going to go curl up on the couch and play some Jak 3 or something and try not to die.

---
What I'm Reading: Grass For His Pillow, instructions on the side of the Pepto bottle
What I'm Playing: WoW, Let's Not Throw Up, Jak 3
What I'm Watching: My life flash before my eyes.

No comments: