Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Littlest Birds

I have a whole post I'm working on that details the secret lives of people who are home during the day based solely on the commercials that incessantly air during the day.

However, this is not that post, though it does have something to do with commercials.

Zellers has a new ad for spring stuff and there's a really catchy tune that plays through it. Garrett loves it and gets a big smile whenever it comes on the TV.

Anyway, I was listening to it for the 80th time today and I thought to myself, "Self, that sounds like a really familiar tune. I think the artists are Canadian... but who!?"

Thankfully I have l33t G00g13 sk1llz, so I was able to find out that it's none other than The Be Good Tanyas and the song "The Littlest Birds". I love it.

I just thought I'd point that out in case anyone out there has seen the commercial and liked the tune.

No comments: