Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Don't Heart Brampton

Due to it being really sunny out today, Garrett & I went and did some errands for most of the day. We went down to Georgetown and dropped off ol' Blurry the monitor off at the Wastewise recycling center (good riddance) and then headed into Brampton to pick up The Incredibles at Future Shop.

Man, I hate Brampton. I don't want to go back there until June, if then. I used to not mind Brampton, but after today it reminded me of all the things I hate about the sprawl surrounding Toronto and reinforced the fact that I haven't really had to deal with it since I went on leave. It's not as bad as Kitchener, but still...

On the upside, I got a cheque from Ipsos-Reid the other day for $15 for doing surveys and was able to cash that and use my remaining gift card and get a new kettle for our place from Canadian Tire. Yay! No mystery buildup in my tea. Unfortuately, I got distracted by my kettle purchase and forgot to look for some new headphones, what with mine having been broken a day or two ago. Ah well. Duct tape should hold for another day or so.

Oh, since I got The Incredibles today it was only $21 and came in a funky metal tin. Woo!

Garrett was wowing the ladies with his funky new sunglasses that are still a shade (pun intended) too large and kept sliding down into his mouth. Ah well.

---
What I'm Reading: America: The Book
What I'm Playing: WoW (Level 20!), Republic Commando
What I'm Watching: 24, What The Bleep Do We Know?

No comments: