Thursday, February 03, 2005

Something's Very Wrong Here...

Something is VERY wrong here. This week marked my having something actually approximating a social life.

First off I had my little Wintereenmas celebration here on Saturday evening. Yvette & Noel came down for an evening of Katamari Damacy, Mercenaries and Burnout 3. By the end of the evening (1:30am!) we had tried out pretty much every game I'd picked up in the last year or so. Fun times.

Then on Tuesday I went to see House Of Flying Daggers in Guelph and put that little post up. Well, who should appear at the theatre to watch it with me? Why, Yvette & Noel!

AHH! This is dangerous. They're even talking about stopping by during Yvette's Reading Week, which means I'd see them 3 times in a month which is one of the definate signs of the impending apocalypse. Don't say you weren't warned.

It was neat to see that if I put something up on my website people actually show up :)

I guess it also shows what you can get up to if you actually have evenings off to do normal people stuff. AH!

No comments: