Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mmm... Spicy

I got a sub this afternoon for lunch from Subway and heard the greatest news of all time.

Due to a rather large number of complaints, they now will have this pseudo-Frank's hot sauce as a permanent addition to their sauce rack. That means I can actually start eating there again.

After they got rid of the jalepenos, Frank's sauce and baja chicken sauce, there wasn't anything left at Subway to spice up my subs. Sure, I have about 3 kinds of hot sauce back at the house, but it's just not right to have to add my own condiments.

Ok. So it's not the BEST NEWS EVER, but from a gastronomic standpoint, it's rather splendid. Of course, if Quiznos was cheaper, it'd be a moot point. They've got the best sweet chili hot sauce ever invented.

---
I play games so you don't have to.

No comments: