Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'll take Conditioned Responses for $2000, Alex.

Tonight Garrett was playing on the floor with his blocks and his big dump truck when he leaned a little too far on the truck and it went scooting out from under him.

Of course, he bonked his head on the 6" strip of hardwood floor that didn't have the big foam mats on it. Suffice it to say that he was rather upset at his bonked noggin.

I was calming him down when the Final Jeopardy! music started. All of the sudden he started squirming around in my arms until he was turned around and could watch the TV as the music played.

Then the music stopped and he started crying again.

Sigh. At least he has good taste in TV shows :)

He was pretty happy a few minutes later when he was able to take his truck and bash it on the ground a few times. I think he's had his revenge.

---
What I'm Reading: Thief of Time (will this book ever end!?)
What I'm Playing: World of Warcraft, Blood Will Tell, Thief 3
What I'm Watching: Garrett fall asleep in his high chair at least twice today.

No comments: