Monday, February 14, 2005

Cabin Fever

Today was one of those days that has been rather rare of late. I'm talking about a cloudy day. Not just a cloudy day, a really dark and stormy kind of cloudy day.

I love these kind of days. They're the perfect winter day because they give you every excuse in the world to just hunker down and hibernate indoors and not feel guilty about not going outside.

So of course, on today, the most perfect of days, I started going all squirelly and HAD TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! Thankfully the sheets of ice outside had mostly melted by about 2:30 and we just went down to Milton to walk around the mall a wee bit until Garrett got fussy and smelly and I brought him home. But it was nice to get out of the house.

I wonder how people who don't like hibernating in the house all day handle things!

---
What I'm Playing: Thief 3

No comments: