Friday, February 04, 2005

Fantastic Doom

Here's a question for you comic book nerds who happen to know your FF history more than I do.

Was Victor Von Doom ever one of the 'good guys', as it were? I was watching the horrid trailer for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie the other day and it looks as though they've got Dr. Doom as one of the crew on the spaceship that gets bombarded by the rays that transform the lot into the Fantastic Four.

I always thought he was their archenemy, but had a completely different backstory from their creation myth. I'm hoping that I'm right and that this is yet another reason for me not to bother with the movie, but I'm curious.

And I'm pretty sure that Doom doesn't have the power to control electricity, at least not outside of his crazy armour.

No comments: