Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Drool...

Here's how good my new monitor is, compared to the old one.

I was booting it up for the first time and there was a black screen with just an arrow cursor on it.

It was so crisp and bright (but not washed out) that I called Julie to tell her how much I loved my new monitor.

Suffice it to say, I'm glad I went with this rather than sticking with that broken 21" monitor. It's so nice to actually be able to read websites and online comics without squinting and guessing at the words based on what the shapes of the letters vaguely look like.

And the games. Oh, the games look marvelous. Heck, because this is a flat-screen with anti-glare and anti-reflection stuff on it, I can even do the unthinkable... Play Thief during daylight hours! AH!

---
What I'm Reading: The big stack of graphic novels I took out from the library.
What I'm Playing: With my monitor settings, WoW, Thief 3, Jak 2
What I'm Watching: The NFB Animation Greats DVD that I got from the library... and I'm watching it on my computer!!

No comments: