Thursday, February 17, 2005

I've been mugged!

I love surveys. I keep getting cooler things.

I filled out a Reader's Digest survey a little while ago and today a package arrived with a really nice stainless steel travel mug. It even has my name on it (well, it says, "SUPERHERO", so that's close enough).

This fits in nicely with the instant coffee I broke down and purchased yesterday. I have a huge tub of ground coffee in my freezer, but I rarely brew a pot of coffee because it makes too much. Since Julie doesn't drink coffee and my friends all live on the internet, it's hard to e-mail a cup of coffee and I end up drinking it all and being wired for 3 days straight.

So I figured that if instant coffee was good enough to drink at work, I could drink it at home. I'm also going to stop going to Tim's for a while now since I have my handy travel mug.

OH! And I picked up a container of Southern Butter & Pecan creamer. Yum. It's like drinking butterscotch coffee...

As Teen Girl Squad would say, "SOOOO GOOD!"

---

Smart People Listen To Electronica

What I'm Reading: Grass For His Pillow: Tales of the Otori Book 2
What I'm Playing: Thief 3 (Storming the Keeper Compound tonight!), Xenosaga 2, WoW
What I'm Listening To: Amon Tobin: Out From Out Where AWESOME ALBUM!

No comments: