Thursday, February 03, 2005

Phone me, will you?!

I just received a very odd phone call. Someone with an english accent just called me. It sounded like they were calling on a cell phone and at first I thought maybe it was someone from work who I didn't recognize, until they called me a son of a bitch. Then, thinking maybe it was one of my friends who was being a goof, I asked them who it was. They kept rambling incoherently for a bit until I just hung up.

Wierd.

If it was any of you, well, speak clearly next time and identify yourself with your callsign. If you haven't been assigned a callsign, let me know and I'll start the paperwork.

---
What I'm Reading: Across The Nightingale Floor
What I'm Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
What I'm Watching: Battlestar Galactica Mini-series, Garrett ooze copious amounts of snot from his nose.

No comments: