Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Quarantine Zone

Julie was home sick with something today. You know she's really sick when she actually takes the day off work.

This meant that I could go to Guelph and pick up my copy of Xenosaga 2 without having to drag Garrett along. That was nice. I also went to the library. The librarians know us too well there. They asked me where my little buddy is. I think they just get a kick from Garrett being the youngest library card holder in the system :)

So, Julie's sick. She seems a bit better though, so the CDC doesn't have to get involved... yet.

Speaking of sick, I picked up a package of Piller's pepperettes yesterday at Giant Tiger and I think there's something wrong with them. They smell like they've been in a house fire. I mean, smoked meat, I understand. However, they shouldn't smell like SMOKE! I guess I'll just chop them up and put them in omelettes or something. Sigh.

No comments: