Thursday, September 09, 2004

Turn down your speakers. You've been warned.

I've heard of The Black Eyed Peas before, but it wasn't till I was at work yesterday and walked into the TV room while one of the guys was flipping channels and saw the video for 'Let's Get It Started' that I had actually heard them. I was amazed at the video and the song was really fun too.

Here it is, in case you haven't seen it. And if you wan't to know why I like it so much, here's why; big things falling from great heights and smashing on the pavement while the camera goes crazy is always cool.



BLACK EYED PEAS - LET'S GET IT STARTED
Cody's Music Videos


Now, I guess it's not technically my favourite video. That's sort of a tie between Outkast's 'Hey Ya' song and the amazing anime video for Linkin Park's 'Breaking The Habit'.

Actually, come to think of it, the Linkin Park video my buddy did that mixed footage from FFX with the song 'In The End' is my favourite. Speaking of which, I really should upload that one of these days.

Let's see how long this video will be up before people get annoyed with it :)

No comments: