Wednesday, September 15, 2004

More Fable

I was up till 4am last night playing Fable and only the fact that I had work and a staff meeting today convinced me to turn it off.

The game is everything I'd hoped it would be, and I only spent about 3 hours with it so far. I wish I could take a screenshot of it so I could show off my cool character. He's already got a nice accumulation of scars from a showdown with the local guards and a funky ponytail and handlebar mustache to boot.

The level of customization is amazing and I can see how this game can be a completely different experience right from the beginning just based on simple decisions you make.

I'm trying to be a good character the first go-round, but I've already accumulated a few evil points just by doing the usual RPG stuff of going into people's houses and looting their drawers. Gotta remember that this isn't an RPG like that :)

In closing, go check out today's Ctrl-Alt-Del. I'm not quite THAT desparate... yet...

No comments: