Thursday, September 09, 2004

Angel

Well, Angel: Season 4 just arrived today from the Amazon fairy and that means it's time for me to take a well deserved extra day off to wallow in DVD-land. Er, spend time with the wee Garrett and the lovely Julie. Yeah. That's it :)

I did take tomorrow (today?) off as it's about the first time in over a week and a half that I'll actually have a complete day off, so I'm happy to get the break. The fact that I have new episodes of Angel to watch is just icing on the cake :)

I think I might be slowly drawing Julie into the Buffyverse though. I started watching the first episode of Season 4 tonight while she was still downstairs (Garrett was off in la-la land long before this, don't worry) and she was actually asking me questions that led me to believe she had been paying attention during the final episodes of third season. Scary, that.

No comments: