Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The 39 Steps... OF DOOM!

I picked up a great little DVD today for only $6 new. It's got the Hitchcock classic The 39 Steps as well as The Man Who Knew Too Much. I love Hitchcock movies but unfortunately these have been the first two that have graced my collection. It'd be nice if they put more classic movies out on cheap DVD's like this so that I wouldn't have to bust the bank to have those nice old flicks.

I also got a extension cable for my PS2 while I was out and picked up my pre-ordered copy of Katamari Damacy, which finally came in today. This means I can stop harrassing the local shopkeeps for a game with a very difficult name to pronounce. You try saying Katamari Damacy out loud to counter-jockeys who have no idea what you're talking about.

No comments: