Thursday, September 02, 2004

AAAH!

I'm so glad I'm finally home. This has been one of the wierdest weeks at work, at least where my schedule is concerned. I even had to work the overnight last night!! Thankfully, I'm off until Saturday afternoon (short meeting tomorrow morning in Cambridge aside)...

The good news about finally being off is that I can actually play Pikmin 2 today. Woo! I picked it up yesterday after trading in my copy of Sudeki (nothing like getting $30 for a trade-in instead of the usual $7)...

Pikmin 2 is getting great reviews (90% and up for most of them) and I did really enjoy the first one, so this ought to be fun.

I was hoping Julie was going to go to Guelph today just so I could get her to ask the EB guys about Katamari Damacy. You have to check out that write-up on the game. It's one of those absolutely insane Japanese games that make up for the derivative stuff most publishers put out these days. Supposedly it's going to be crazy cheap too ($20 US, so about $30 Canadian) but I haven't been able to find it listed on either the EB site or Amazon or Futureshop... but I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

No comments: